View Single Post
Old 03-22-2020, 06:57 AM   #72
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
I rely on rental income now. One renter is a bartender and out of work. Another family are Japanese and own a steak house, its shut down. Waiting for the inevitable call/text that they can't pay rent. Ughhh!

I still have mortgages, taxes and insurance to pay on those properties and am scheduled to close on two properties Tuesday. Ughhh!

I've ordered 4 truck loads of flagstone for inventory stocking for rock season and don't know if people are going to be spending on that type stuff this year. Ughh!
I have tenants too and most are in hospitality and restaurant business. I have to still pay the mortgage.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.