View Single Post
Old 03-21-2020, 11:41 PM   #298
Hey Teacher!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan View Post
There has been a lot of push back against price gouging. So stock sales out quick or they try some sort of rationing.

Which on the one hand I understand but it does distort the market. If you have some sort of production line and you could retool it to make hand sanitizer but it would cost 20 times normal retail, you probably aren't going to do it if you have to sell it at a loss.
I could totally accept the push back on price gauging given the harsh circumstances were facing.

Im also very pleased about rationing. It makes life easier for us, the consumers. Im seeing this in a lot of stores now where the distributor is limiting the number of items sold to like 2-3 per consumer per say. Good. Im happy about that. We need that. But, I could see this being one of those situations where it beneficial for the consumer and not so much for the manufacturer.

I would imagine that being hard on the manufacturer probably due to regulatory reasons. Good for the consumer but bad for the manufacturer.

I would not like to be in the position of a manufacturer right now. Thats probably hard. Greater demand for a product but limited in profit. More revenue to produce but selling for less. That sucks. Lots of these companies must be losing big.
bricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli