View Single Post
Old 03-21-2020, 10:19 PM   #290
SuperBowl or bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by bricks View Post
Question, does anyone here know how it works with relationships like supply/demand and cost?

I would like to think that if the demand of something is high, then the cost of it would also be high. Sort of like a positive correlational relationship.

And if the demand of something is low, then the cost would be low?

So all these idiots that hoard all the toilet paper, paper towels, hand sanitizers, soaps you name it, etc....are they now driving up the cost of those things given of what I'd like to think would be not a limited supply but I would imagine a lot less.

I know we live in North America and all; we have one of the best supply chains in the world in regards to those goods but damn people need to see along thinking along these lines and make rationally driven decisions and not emotional.

Economical wise this may bite everyone else in the ass. We are going to go into a recession from all this and all we need is for the cost of these items to be driven up.
What happens to our supply chain if it stops having the words “made in China” all over it?
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.