View Single Post
Old 03-21-2020, 09:55 PM   #286
SuperBowl or bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunit35 View Post
Needed laundry soap today and Wal Mart was near wiped out. They had a few containers left. Why hoard laundry soap?
I can’t speak for everyone, but I have a family of 4. I bought enough of everything to last 2 months, so we won’t need to leave the house (unfortunately my wife works in health care, so she has to work but is allowed to only work 20 hours during this craziness in 4 days)

In a month, I don’t want any of us going into Walmart or even our local Hyvee...that’s a risk we can afford to avoid.

I bought 3 of the big containers of laundry soap and I’m not a hoarder.

Just prepared.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.