View Single Post
Old 03-21-2020, 04:51 PM   #915
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverIowan View Post
Yeah good point. I fully admit I'm no cap expert. So we just head into next year with a good chunk in cap savings? It would just seem preferable to make the trade early if at all possible to utilize that cap savings in free agency this year.
There's a LOT of offseason to go.

Just because FA has been rolling a couple of days doesn't mean anything.

IF Jones is traded, it will free up money to sign back more of our own guys. And there will be bargain hunting. I seriously doubt we sign any "big names" and that's probably a good thing going forward.

We're right up against the cap right now. No real room to do anything substantial.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.