View Single Post
Old 03-21-2020, 04:40 PM   #914
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
The Chiefs moves (or lack thereof) so far leaves so many questions.

If I had to put money on it, and it wouldn’t be much, I think I still expect them to trade Jones. It just may not happen until closer to the draft.
Yes it does leave many questions with Jones, Sammy and more all needing to be resolved soon

Still hate the idea of trading him, but if he’s gonna be a stickler for every single dime instead of seeing the big picture... well, bye

I guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Northman View Post
Jones might be realizing nobody is willing to pay him what he thinks he’s worth.

There hasn’t been a peep about a team interested in acquiring him. Chiefs can wait him out whether he likes it or not.
Hope that first sentence is true, but wouldn’t put big money on it... teams could be playing their cards close to the chest on a big move

But if he has to take the tag, one can only hope he keeps it in perspective and sees the value in coming back to defend the title... not pouting about it
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.