View Single Post
Old 03-21-2020, 04:06 PM   #908
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverIowan View Post
Ugghh why are you thinking that? I think a Jones trade would be worst case scenario for us at this point. The big fish have been signed in free agency.

If they were going to trade him it needed to be done early so we could sign some impact players in free agency with his cap savings.

Just my two cents but I think we either extend him or hes playing on the tag. Could definitely be wrong.
If we were going to sign impact players with the money we're not paying Jones, I'd rather just keep Jones and figure out the cap shit down the road.

Even if we traded him early on in the free agency process, you weren't going to see the Chiefs be big spenders this year.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote