View Single Post
Old 03-21-2020, 04:04 PM   #907
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverIowan View Post
Ugghh why are you thinking that? I think a Jones trade would be worst case scenario for us at this point. The big fish have been signed in free agency.

If they were gonna to trade him it needed to be done early so we could sign some impact players in free agency with his cap savings.

Just my two cents but I think we either extend him or hes playing on the tag. Could definitely be wrong.
Think Frank Clark. Got traded the week before the draft last year.

You never know the kind of conversations that are taking place right now — if they have multiple bidders, they’ll do okay.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.