View Single Post
Old 03-21-2020, 01:44 PM   #8594
Admitted Planet Junky

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
So this other dude says lungs can’t self-repair and you agree.

He says this virus causes damage to the lungs so I ask how they’re sure of that. You ask me how they’d know if it was permanent after only 2-3 months.

If the lungs can’t repair themselves as you say then any damage they receive would be permanent, no?

Why don’t you two just provide some links to legitimate scientific articles? You’re just a couple jamokes on a message board. Why would I take anything you’re saying at face value?
Like I told you use google. You won't believe what anybody else posts. It is your M. O. So look it up your damn self. Like I said you will see some that say they will clean themselves and that they are capable when and if they are not exposed to pollutants any more which includes pollen, perfumes and any type of strong odor. I have been to 3 Pulmonologists that have told me there is no repairing lungs no matter what you eat or do to try and change your routines.
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.