View Single Post
Old 03-21-2020, 12:21 PM   #8524
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
What... You think there's a Mask Fairy who just flips their wand and creates masks immediately that can handle 2000x the normal demand...

The article posted said 3m started at the request of the gov't started ramping up production in January and then legislative changes were needed to sell them to the health professionals...
Clearly no I don't think there's a mask fairy:

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post
The World Needs Masks. China Makes Them — But Has Been Hoarding Them.

Looks like there's a massive shortage of N95 and surgical masks. But we are ramping up production domestically.

I understand why they can't say everyone needs to wear a mask yet. Instead of making their own people would just put more pressure on the dwindling supply that healthcare workers need. Hopefully our factories start cranking them out soon.
I get why the government can't tell everyone to wear masks right now. Americans love to panic and hoard. But in a non-mask shortage world we should all be wearing them like Asia does.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote