View Single Post
Old 03-21-2020, 12:18 PM   #8522
In Search of a Life

https://www.dailybreeze.com/2020/03/...redondo-beach/

This is Assisted Living Facility is few blocks from me. Hopefully this isn't like other places where a few positive tests means it's been running wild for weeks. This is a ritzy one too - so you'd think they have good protocols.

This is why massive testing is so important imo. People who work in these places need to know if anyone in their household is positive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strongside View Post
Furthermore, his fiancée owns a hair salon in an assisted living community. It’s not my brother and his family I’m worried about. It’s our grandparents, the elderly she works with, etc.

They will not self quarantine unless someone tells them they have to. They will lose their house if they do that.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.