View Single Post
Old 03-21-2020, 09:24 AM   #8343
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
Yeah, but you are focusing one one set of numbers with well-known inputs, and another with very poorly-known inputs, so the two don't really correlate.

I hope that the hospitalization rate for COVID-19 infection is far, far less than 20%. I hope it's less than 2%. But we don't yet know what it is. If it ends up being much higher than the flu, we're in serious trouble, especially as it looks like it might be much more infectious.
If, yes, if. So far, it hasn't gotten to that point. Let's hope it doesn't. In the meantime we have to focus on the actual numbers that are coming in and not react to what they might mean, maybe, later, if.

Trust me, our health system is prepping for the worst but that does not mean the worst is going to happen.
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.