View Single Post
Old 03-20-2020, 05:16 PM   #8121
Now you've pissed me off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
Is anyone else ordering food/dinner from local restaurants? I've got plenty of food frozen, but I've decided to order out at least four times a week. We had a 1,454% increase in unemployment claims in Colorado. Maybe work together to try to mitigate the impact on local restaurants?
I think that you're doing what you can to support your local economy. I agree and support your decision. I'm not going to do it b/c I'm high risk, and every time I would eat takeout I'm probably getting exposed to 2-3 other people.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.