View Single Post
Old 03-20-2020, 02:17 PM   #837
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
Not a peep about Eric Berry yet.
I have zero clue what Eric is expecting. Pain management is something regular joes like me do (since I keep getting denied for a back surgery). The thing with pain management is that it’s centered on a person avoiding the types of activities that can aggravate a chronic injury. Eric just can’t do that in the NFL.

Perhaps a team is willing to give him the vet minimum, but with him needing an Achilles surgery, I just don’t see how he gets through another NFL season.

I’d love for him to prove me wrong - really. Gosh in an alt universe he would have provided Sorenson’s contributions and retired a champion this year. Ah well. It wasn’t to be.
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.