View Single Post
Old 03-20-2020, 11:56 AM   #7777
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
My wife mentioned off-hand at a wedding in 2014 that I was going thin on top. I had no idea, and always bought into the "mom's dad" line of genetic bullshit.

I immediately ran into the bathroom and started trying to take pics of the top of my head. I scrolled through the unfocused, shaky images like they were frames from Zapruder's camera.

"It's just a cowlick," I told myself. My aunt, who owns a salon, said the same.

She was lying, and I was in denial for about 18 months. I figure after we get through all this shit I'll just keep it buzzed. No point in treating a Tyler Palko hairline like it's Mahomes.
I too am follicularly challenged, but with a large mole in the back and a dent in the front my burr hole surgery I can't go full Kojak.so I am in between a pebble and a larger pebble.
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.