View Single Post
Old 03-20-2020, 11:25 AM   #7745
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

I'm just sayin' - either this thing will bring the world to its knees or some people at Imperial College are gonna have some serious 'splaining to do.

Because most folks thought "okay - here's a reasonable approach that will impact lives but save many and eventually we'll emerge from this after 6-8 weeks...."

Then the Imperial College model comes out and everyone with a big red button to push has had their hand over top of it for a week (while largely foregoing any of the smaller blue buttons sitting around it).

I guess I'm just puzzled as to why THIS model is suddenly the one that has everyone in full freak-out mode and other models have been chucked out the window.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote