View Single Post
Old 03-20-2020, 08:00 AM   #7602
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanley Nickels View Post
I was with you until the end-- if the inference of your statement is that he had some nefarious motive for keeping people inside. I think it was using a worst-case-scenario (where nobody social distances and life had never been impacted by Covid) to hammer home to people how important the social distancing/isolation technique is to stemming the flow. It's not the most intellectually honest argument (at least the way I've laid it out; maybe I misunderstood it) but it's not the worst approach to getting people to understand the impact. You have to realize that there are a TON of people out there with zero grasp about how infectious diseases work and their role in its transmission/proliferation.
I won't get into this discussion here because it is a non-political thread.
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote