View Single Post
Old 03-20-2020, 06:32 AM   #7574
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monticore View Post
I don't understand the media distrust aspect, if the media had come out and said this was nothing to worry about and keep doing what you are doing would people has trusted that or is there only distrust when it doesn't match your viewpoint.

should the media start using reverse psychology or double reverse psychology?
I agree.

I think overall media has done a good job w this current crisis. Like it or not there hasn't been much good news to report w this for a while now.
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote