View Single Post
Old 03-19-2020, 02:56 PM   #7110
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjjayb View Post
I truly believe many more people have this or have had it than realize it. In December & January there was a big uptick of people with Flu like symptoms that tested negative for the Flu. Could it be they had Corona Virus?

At my work the department I'm in there were a lot of people that were sick with heavy respiratory issues. Most assumed it was the flu. The coworker that sits next to me was tested for the Flu and was negative. She did get diagnosed with pneumonia. I'm leaning towards thinking it may have been Corona.

I noticed that as well many patients in the last couple months for flu symptoms, interesting.
neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.