View Single Post
Old 03-19-2020, 02:00 PM   #7046
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by neech View Post
So does that mean we still have to pay say the utility company if we get a pass on a couple months of those bills?
There are a few senators making these types of propositions and from my understanding, it's just a 90 Day "Freeze" to help people make it through the next few months.

Also, from my understanding, the Federal Government is currently speaking with the banks and utility companies in which they would actually fund all of the various sources, so there would be zero burden on the American public until further notice.

I'm seeing friends lose their jobs or being furloughed, laid off, etc., people with high paying jobs (not including the Entertainment business, which is all but completely shut down - no filming, etc.), so I'd imagine it's hurting 90% of the country or more.

If the Feds want the public to comply with all of these "quarantine" style orders, they'll need to act quickly.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.