View Single Post
Old 03-19-2020, 01:44 PM   #7023
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Yeah, I'm not generally a 'pile on' sort as I like to tell people they're idiots in my own special way.

But c'mon - if you don't realize the impact of the restaurant and hotel industry on our economy and how devastating it will be to America when we shut those down, I think you can probably bow out of the 'WE HAVE TO SHUT IT DOWN!!!' conversation.

These are EXACTLY the concerns that so many people are trying to raise and being shouted down over.

And it's only the tip of the iceberg if we cannot find a path forward.
I was trying to find exact data on the number of employees more than the general “a lot”. Trying to find reputable numbers beyond the industry numbers. CNN said 7 million jobs lost. Pardon me for trying to find the correct number and not just accepting what the industry or CNN says.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote