Thread: Movies and TV Better Call Saul
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2020, 12:56 AM   #1941
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:
Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
I think there was a confirmation at some point that Max and Gus were lovers, and the way Gus has acted makes it seem as if Max was the love of his life.

Best I can do:

As told by: Vince Gilligan
Gus is a man who had one Achilles Heel, as far as we know: His burning desire for vengeance against the people who killed Max, who was very important to him. We don’t tend to nail things down on Breaking Bad. It’s fun to be a little mysterious, and it’s nice to have the audience come up with backstories on their own. Having said that, I personally think Max was more than just a friend to Gus. I think they probably were lovers. And therefore it was understandably a very crushing, terrible loss for Gus, one that he would never forget. That one bit of emotion that he allowed himself ultimately proved to be his undoing.

https://ew.com/article/2011/12/18/br...season-finale/
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.