View Single Post
Old 03-18-2020, 01:52 PM   #224
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScareCrowe View Post
Yes it's not quite as bad because you didn't rush out knowing there would be a shortage & buy. However your entire premise is to take advantage of some sort of crisis by bartering with TP at an increased rate vs what you paid for it.
That's just your opinion...a bullshit one. You're jealous and triggered.

Quote:
And, no, I'm fine on TP. Try again with the analysis. I think the more likely scenario is you're defending the behavior because you're guilty of the same thing to some degree.
Virtue signaler.

Prolly just jealous of anyone who was smarter and likely hate successful people too. See I can play the same games as you, Mr. Judgmental. No wonder you call yourself a scarecrowe.

Thing is people laughed back in 2012--now they're not.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote