View Single Post
Old 03-18-2020, 12:20 PM   #215
Gimme My Berries Back!

Where I buy my fish, which is an outdoor fish market, the cashier told me Costco took away her husband's second package of eggs. She said her and her husband normally eat 120 eggs per week--mostly just using egg-whites. They're fitness people.

So the rationing doesn't take into consideration what some normally buy or even family sizes.

I don't even understand why there is rationing when we hear the experts telling people our farmers make enough food and there is plenty of TP and PTs. That contradicts the need to ration if that's the case, and yet there are shortages. If there's plenty then why shortages, especially with stores placing limits on items.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote