View Single Post
Old 03-17-2020, 12:55 PM   #15
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

So like I'm not so worried about a shortage on toilet paper I think i got enough to get by anyways.

Since I've started my Keto diet and losing weight I've notes that I've had near perfect poops meaning barley need to wipe if at all. They drop and I hardly ever get any brown on the tp meaning my butt crack is clean. So I think I can be quarantined and have enough toilet paper.

My prayer is for each of you to have clean wipes during this crisis of toilet paper nut job hoarders taking all the toilet paper.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.