View Single Post
Old 03-17-2020, 12:08 PM   #316
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi View Post
Can I just take a second to say that considering how mad some of you were that the Chiefs lost Chris Ballard and promoted Veach that Ballard has NOT been that great at building anything in Indy.
His first draft was pretty damn good, and in fairness to him, I don’t think anyone saw Andrew Luck pulling a Barry Sanders. That significantly set them back.

I think he’s done all right, but after 3-4 years we’ll have a better overall idea.
TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.