View Single Post
Old 03-13-2020, 02:25 PM   #3280

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
My son, kindergarten at the time, had H1N1. It was the worst thing I've ever endured as a parent. I'm not sure what you mean, specifically, by "panicked", but I've never been so worried about one of my sons in my life as I was during that 2-week period.
My 6-year old got it and I guess I wasn't smart enough to even worry. They sent him home with meds and he got through it no big deal. I also got it, and then my family went down to stay at my parents for a few days. I stayed back and my temp was 104 degrees and I actually had feelings a couple of times that I might die.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.