View Single Post
Old 03-13-2020, 09:50 AM   #3051
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I like your theory, but if millennials were trying to kill us, their boomer moms would see the notes and experiments when they came in to pick up the laundry, and they'd stop them.

(Just kidding, millennials. I love you all.)
Its not lost on me...that the first US case of this sham virus originated in a nursing home.

Yeah...the most immobile, least likely to socialize with outside influences demographic "somehow" is the first infected...also the ones most likely to exhibit extreme reactions....then bang the media fear drum.

There is a rat...a big ****ing rat with a (uses hands) dick this big behind this.

Last edited by BlackOp; 03-13-2020 at 09:58 AM..
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote