View Single Post
Old 03-12-2020, 10:53 PM   #2946
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupDock View Post
Be mindful that a very small percentage of people with the virus are likely being tested and confirmed.

The people getting sick now were likely infected 1-2 weeks ago. I wouldn't be surprised to hear that we have 20 times as many cases as positive tests, because hardly anyone is being tested.
I wouldn't either. My point is a lot of people are calling for South Korean type testing which was largely pre-emptive testing. And to that point it's only worth that particular moment in which you are tested.

I have had some doctors tell me they know for a fact there are more cases than what has been reported and that is potentially a good thing. That means up until this point, if people had this they are thinking they have the flu and doing the things you do to get over the flu and we don't have large groups of people dropping dead. So potentially our mortality rate and recovery rate is better than we think.

You also run the risk of people who have died being chalked up to dying from something else but that's the down side of it.
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.