View Single Post
Old 03-12-2020, 10:04 AM   #2361
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

I just had to cancel a trip, and I'll say this. Southwest Airlines is awesome. While I can't get a refund directly, I can credit the amount to another trip, which is no problem.

And the Asbury Hotel in Asbury Park, New Jersey, is awesome. I'll definitely stay there in the future. They're very nice and have good customer service.

And hotels.com can go to hell. After the debacle last year where they supported criminals who were operating on their web site and wouldn't help me get my money back, I stopped using them. I did, however, have several free nights that I've been bleeding down before I leave forever, and they just stiffed me out of one of them. hotels.com is the sleaziest, most foul-smelling, flatulent, halitosis-riddled web site on the internet and I will dance on their grave when they finally go out of business.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.