View Single Post
Old 03-12-2020, 08:19 AM   #2293
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post
https://www.providencejournal.com/ne...ng-coronavirus

If you have asthma I suggest going to extreme measures to avoid this thing.

My sister has a disease I can't pronounce which already makes it like she can't breathe. They're treating it by suppressing her immune system. Her husband is an EMT. She has a kid in college and a kid in HS and there are people coming and going in her house all the time. I'm terrified for her.
What do we do if you HAVE to ride this out at home? Being in my 30's, I'd like to think I wouldn't have to take any extra care should I get this. But this guy is saying they had to remove shit from his lungs so he could breathe. If you don't get care, and our health care system is overhwhelmed...how much worse is it?
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.