View Single Post
Old 03-12-2020, 05:33 AM   #2260
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyecopeland View Post
Ok. How many people are contagious with the flu? Local school was only running at about 80% attendance for an entire week two weeks ago.

I didn't use my mouth to post that. And I really don't have a clue what you are trying to say. But if I owned a tie you could have it to do whatever you'd want with it.

So how come nobody batted an eye when the school ran low attendance because of so many kids out with the flu or flu symptoms? Kids are more likely to get the flu than this but there was zero talk of canceling school. The health care system was getting clogged up with people with the flu and I'm sure theres lots of people who were at risk who didnt get the flu shot. Shouldn't there have been some reaction to that?

There wasn't. Just 'oh be careful its flu season'
Dude what they are concerned about is the kids spreading the virus between each other then giving it to grandma or to their dad that has cancer etc etc.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.