View Single Post
Old 03-11-2020, 06:19 PM   #2056
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupDock View Post
Agree. Does it go in the lounge or DC?
My vote would be DC, but either way - I'm out. I can't do the speculation, worst case scenarios, best case scenarios, death toll, mortality rate, death rate, ventilators in reserve, hospitals being overwhelmed, etc, etc, etc, anymore. I'm going to drive myself into a mental breakdown.

I don't know who to believe in the media when it comes to reporting facts, and that scares me. I remember not that long ago that I believed things I heard on the radio or TV. I got my panties in a bunch because I believed a bunch of hype about Tyreek Hill abusing his son. I felt like such an ass for jumping to a conclusion before having all the facts. I'm not claiming that all media is bad - or have some sort of agenda, but I truly don't know who to trust.

I'll pay attention to my local news, maybe listen to reports by the CDC and WHO, but that's it.

I hope you all stay healthy and well, and I hope your family and friends do the same. See you in other less chaotic threads.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote