View Single Post
Old 03-11-2020, 05:09 PM   #4009
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Not disagreeing here. Just wondering where you came up with an additional 60% down. Technicals would be the easiest way to get there. You trying to apply historical P/E ratios to GDP or what?

I haven’t paid attention to shit, but I highly doubt you’re in high company expecting that big of a drop.

Just wondering where you’re getting that target from.

Still out.

If my stock purchase raises their stock .0001 basis points and executives get any money out of stock options I don’t think I could live with myself. **** those bitches.
The S&P 500 dropped ~45% in the period of time that encompassed the death of Bear in March '08 and then when it started to continuously go up after something like March 3, 2009.

We have yet to have our 'death of Bear Stearns' moment but it will precede a second Great Recession.

Job losses will take hold, there'll be some bankruptcies once enough bullshit called on the auto and student loan market. Young people aren't buying houses and this won't get better.

Then you start thinking about new political realities which will not be market friendly..
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.