View Single Post
Old 03-11-2020, 12:38 PM   #1748
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
On a national basis, I would think that the economic losses will be net zero, other than international arrivals. If I don't go to the market research conference in Atlanta, I'll probably stay here and buy a bunch of ice cream and pay-per-view movies instead. And some person in Atlanta won't come to the dog training conference in Denver, so they'll stay home and buy a bunch of yogurt and a bowflex machine.
Yeah, people are going to spend their disposable income, just in different ways. There is no doubt that there will be local impacts, but writ large, there shouldn’t be much of an impact. That is of course unless there is an impact to the labor force population, but since this effects mostly people over 60, that seems unlikely.
Third Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli