View Single Post
Old 03-11-2020, 08:12 AM   #1582
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
I had no idea taking vitamins on an empty stomach could do that. I know antibiotics can do that. I was deer hunting with my buddy once and all of the sudden he turns his head away from me and pukes for about 10-15 seconds and is fine. He said he had taken antibiotics and didnt eat before hand. I knew they could do that and have taken them before without eating and felt kinda queasy, but I have never puked or witnessed someone puke from them before that day.
it was kind of enjoyable actually, i feel so light now

trying to get these abs to come out
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.