View Single Post
Old 03-10-2020, 10:56 AM   #4
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowener View Post
They should make a game title centered around the peripheral NFL jobs. I'm thinking something like, NFL: BRAND MANAGER. Can you retain all your Superstar's endorsements? The all-pro version of the game would be called, "Mr. Big Chest" Mode.

Or maybe, NFL: Accounts and Billing. You're responsible for managing the basic finances for Season Tickets and negotiating vendor contracts. The all-pro version of the game would be called, " '77 Bucs" Mode.

Those are my two ideas for an NFL non-simulation game that allows for the use of trademarked team names and logos.
I think EA has tried something like that already with Madden NFL Coach.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote