View Single Post
Old 03-10-2020, 09:19 AM   #1386
Veteran

My work just had a meeting on potentially banning travel and I'm a little irritated with the outcome. We do a lot of travel in general but specifically into and through Seattle (we are sending 3 people there over the next 2 weeks) lately. We're a small company (15 employees) and they've basically said they value money over anything else.

I'm not particularly overly worried about it, given my age and lack of preexisting conditions, but we have a decent amount that are a little older (60+) and have those preexisting conditions.

We have the ability to do our jobs remotely instead of in person and I understand the agreements but I think it shows a complete lack of remorse and an attitude of "it won't happen to us."

I like travel and I enjoy getting out of the office but it's just bothering me a little that it feels like they're not taking this seriously.

Maybe I'm not considering all the things that they are considering, which is entirely possible, but it's just bothering me.
ChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote