Thread: Movies and TV *The NEW Movies Thread*
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2020, 09:48 AM   #3348
Plays to win the game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeauford View Post
Lot of cynical haters (critics) kept touting it as a middling Pixar movie, but I found it to be a top tier Pixar movie. I think the only thing it lacked was a memorable score (which a movie like UP uses to catapult itself to the upper tiers). Honestly Onward might be a top 3 Pixar movie for me.
Yeah, I would say:

Toy Story (putting all the movies into one category)
Finding Nemo
Incredibles
Onward
Inside Out
Up
Coco

It starts getting hard to rank because Up, Inside Out, and Coco are right there for me, but Onward is definitely up there as well. The part where Barley puts Gwenyvir into Drive to block the police, I laughed pretty hard on that part.
Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.