Thread: Movies and TV Star Trek Picard
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2020, 02:37 PM   #362
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
I had a very similar experience. Watched the first few episodes, decided it was garbage, stopped watching it and moved on. I thought Picard was crap. Put a French guy in as Captain so the Enterprise could just surrender to everyone. Give him an even cheesier version of Kirk as his XO. Copy Spock but make him an android. Troi was ****ing useless. Blah. At some point I saw the episode 'Conspiracy' (mind control worms, Picard and Riker explode a guy's head with a phaser) either on its original air date or in reruns and enjoyed it. Gave it another chance and the show was noticeably better by then. Still not all that great but tolerable. Eventually it won me over.
The two episodes that dealt with the mind controlling aliens were definitely the high point of the first season. I'm still surprised that the exploding head bit made it past the sensors of the time.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.