Thread: Movies and TV Star Trek Picard
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2020, 04:38 AM   #343
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
Spoiler!

I have been looking at a few videos on Youtube and I'm running across a ton of comments from people complaining about this show. The main complaint surprised me. That the show is ruining the idea of the Federation being some kind of wonderful future utopia filled with great people who only do good things. Like they want some kind of woketopia without conflict but don't realize how shitty that TV show would be.
TNG and DS9 dealt with all kinds of examples of the Federation having a darker side to it. They’re some of the best episodes. The problem with ST: Picard is that it just isn’t telling the story it’s trying to tell very well.
RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote