Thread: Movies and TV Star Trek Picard
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2020, 04:35 AM   #342
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
Another bland episode in my opinion. Hopefully the final three are much better than the first seven. If it weren't for the nostalgia factor, this would be the most disappointing show in recent memory for me.
This is pretty much how I feel. They really are stretching these episodes out — the first seven hours have about 2 hours of actual content and then a bunch of self-indulgent fluff. The whole this is a convoluted and almost boring mess.
RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.