Thread: Movies and TV Star Trek Picard
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2020, 11:19 PM   #341
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie View Post
Spoiler!

I've wondered if it's going to tie into Control from Discovery season 2. Speaking of which, "AI is bad" seems to be a bit of a running theme in this iteration of Star Trek.

Spoiler!

I have been looking at a few videos on Youtube and I'm running across a ton of comments from people complaining about this show. The main complaint surprised me. That the show is ruining the idea of the Federation being some kind of wonderful future utopia filled with great people who only do good things. Like they want some kind of woketopia without conflict but don't realize how shitty that TV show would be.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.