View Single Post
Old 03-07-2020, 03:13 PM   #2190
Indian Twitter

I'm going to pick up a brisket and then smoke it tomorrow. Just made the rub using coarse salt, coarse pepper, jalapeno salt and some black garlic. Before I apply that rub I'm going to coat it in a thin layer of commercial BBQ rub. Misty's. To me it reminds of the BBQ flavor they put on the old fashioned BBQ potato chips. I'm also going to inject it. The injection will consist of Guinness Extra Stout, beef paste and the rubs. Probably use some of the Guinness in the spritz as well. For the wood I have some post oak and wild cherry. I'll probably run in Academy Sports and see if they have any hickory.

That's the plan. All I have to do is execute. If things go well and I don't forget to take the photos I'll post some picks tomorrow.
philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.