View Single Post
Old 03-06-2020, 11:49 AM   #849
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAGA45 View Post
From what Ive seen and been told by healthcare workers at both jobs...no children have been reported with virus not even in China which is a relief. Anybody heard different?
Children haven't died - but they absolutely can catch the virus. I know one who just tested positive in SF (my friend's daughter oversees his after school program). The kid will probably be fine. But you don't want him coughing or sneezing on grandma.

And now my mom (70, has hypertension) is telling me about a kid who coughed on her yesterday in some volunteer thing she was doing. It probably hasn't hit KC yet. But when the first case is confirmed it will mean 100s if not 1000s are floating around out there.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.