View Single Post
Old 03-06-2020, 09:21 AM   #838
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY View Post
You must get it a lot then running from the local neighborhood poodle.

In all seriousness this thing has been so overblown it’s ridiculous. Just came back from bringing my kid to jiu-jitsu and judo. Everyone is joking about it. Log in here and it’s the zombie apocalypse just like at Costco. I will make a killing in the markets from this massive media overhype. I guess they are good for something. This is the Media’s new Y2K.

Time for mandatory vaccinations to save us all from extinction . LMFAO
The media will do what it always does.

But, we have no idea how far and wide this has spread because the government cant get testing kits out to the public to confirm the coronavirus. Promised 1 million test kits by the end of the week. So far as of Friday morning, 75K.

If you dont even know how far and wide it has spread, you have no chance to contain the virus.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.