View Single Post
Old 03-04-2020, 10:12 PM   #700
www.nfl-forecast.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
yeah that’s a high risk environment. But, it still doesn’t mean they will get it so try to relax about the threat.

My mom died slowly from Alzheimer’s. If you want to talk. PM me.
My mom has had it about 12 years. Dad took care of her at home until he couldn't any more. Him having a stroke -- luckily not too severe -- was the final warning sign that taking care of her 24/7 was killing him. She's been in the nursing home almost six years now. She would not have made it this long without my dad's constant care. She could pass at any time. I worry more about my dad, because he is still in decent health for a man in his mid-80s.
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.