View Single Post
Old 03-04-2020, 10:08 PM   #699
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
I'm a little worried one of our fearless future leaders will get it.

Trump is 74.
Biden 77.
Sanders is 78.

One may bite the dust, I fear.
I wish it was more socially acceptable to talk about the health of presidential candidates. Actually, I wish there was a constitutional maximum age limit.

Maybe if one of the above keels over from C19 health will be a bigger issue next time around.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.