View Single Post
Old 03-04-2020, 02:36 PM   #289
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
I’d have gone 5/90 or 6/100 on him after 17. People forget, after a bad April where he was clearly pressing, he hit .330 the last 5 months with an OBP over .400 and wRC+ north of 150.

He seemed a cinch to do a 3/2/2/2/1/0 war run. So 10 wins @8M = $80M value as a certainty, with upside (he did 4.1 his walk year).

It’s easy to armchair QB this one but holy hell his first 2 years in SD have been shockingly bad.
Yeah, that was where I was at.

Would have ended up similar to the Gordon deal - looked like great value at the time, ended up being underwater in a hurry.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.