View Single Post
Old 03-03-2020, 07:07 PM   #216
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
In these cases, it sounds like it's genetic, in which Type II will eventually become Type I.

I have a friend who's father died from diabetes Type I in his early 60's. My friend has been on Metformin for years on end as a Type II diabetic but he's closing in on Type I, despite diet and exercise. It will happen eventually, if not soon, as his AIC is 7.4.

Those with Adult Onset/Type II diabetes can generally be reversed with weight loss, diet and exercise but if there's a family history of Diabetes Type I, the Type II could very likely become Type I as the person ages.
Type II does not turn into type I.

Older adults will occasionally get diagnosed with Type II that later is reclassified as Type I.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote